dollars raised so far
We are back again in 2020 with a whole new squad of local personalities who are ready to put their talent to the test to dance for cancer!
Our Stars consist of business and local community leaders who are learning to dance in 10 weeks with the help of our fabulously talented dance teachers. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and risk to participant safety, we have made the difficult decision to change this year’s Stars of Eurobodalla physical event to an online format. We will be live streaming the event on 7th November from 6:00 pm for FREE on the Stars of Eurobodalla Facebook page so be sure to get EVERYONE watching. It will be similar to ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on TV with the usual MC, judges, raffle, text to vote, and of course the awards up for grabs!…which local STAR will be crowned this year’s winner?
LINE UP OF STARS FOR 2020…
- Megan Goucher - Real Estate Agent at My Agent
- Mathew Hatcher - Co-Founder at Guerrilla Roasters
- Mick Weyman – General Manager at Camerons H Hardware
- Sarah O'Riley - Facilitator at South Coast Community Kitchen
- Mouse Macauley - School Learning Support Officer / OOSH Supervisor at Sunshine Bay Primary School / ESC Batemans Bay OOSH
- Kailey Parr - Student Nurse and Employee at Club Catalina
- Alison Miers – Principal at Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation
It is through events like Stars of Eurobodalla that we can continue to provide cancer patients and their families in the Eurobodalla Shire with cancer support and information services such as home help, transport to treatment, 13 11 20 support line, cancer prevention programs, local advocacy, cancer research and offer access to free financial, legal and emotional support.
Saturday 7 November 2020
Show Starts: 6.00PM
General Admission: Free
Connect with us
Stars of Eurobodalla